music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, December 28, 2007

NateTMarkley: you know what
NateTMarkley: is interesting
NateTMarkley: how facebook tells you when someone added something to their profile
NateTMarkley: it makes me wonder why
NateTMarkley: they did
NateTMarkley: like it will say "so and so added 'coffee' to their interests"
NateTMarkley: and it's like
NateTMarkley: hmmm
NateTMarkley: why?
NateTMarkley: why now?
NateTMarkley: interesting
NateTMarkley: facebook is like some big pyschological experiment
bethanypickard: yeah
bethanypickard: i like it more when peopld delete interests
bethanypickard: like oh you no longer like gardening? what happened/
NateTMarkley: haha
NateTMarkley: yeah!
NateTMarkley: like that day
NateTMarkley: they had some terrible experience
NateTMarkley: in the garden
NateTMarkley: and they were like
NateTMarkley: "I gotta get to my facebook and erase that interest!

NateTMarkley: I'll teach you garden!
bethanypickard: "fuck gardening, that rake just attacked me!"
NateTMarkley: or like, someone is sipping on a coffee
NateTMarkley: and is like
NateTMarkley: you know what
NateTMarkley: I really enjoy coffee
NateTMarkley: and not only that
NateTMarkley: I want all my friends to know that I really enjoy coffee

2 Comments:

At 11:04 PM, Blogger Calley said...

This made me laugh out loud. So thank you. For the laugh, that I made. Out loud.

 
At 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home