music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, December 28, 2007

My Top 10-20 of 2007

Here are my Top 10-20 of 2007. It's hard to rank.

1. The National - Boxer

2. Jens Lekman - Night Falls Over Kortedala

3. The Teeth - You're My Lover Now

4. Maximo Park - Our Earthy Pleasures

5. Menomena - Friend and Foe

6. Junior Senior - Hey Hey My My Yo Yo

7. Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

8. Bishop Allen - The Broken String

9. M.I.A - Kala

Other things that would be in the Top 20 in no particular order:

The Shins - Wincing the Night Away

Mando Diao - Ode to Ochrasy

Dr. Dog - We All Belong

Art Brut - It's a Bit Complicated

The High Strung - Get the Guests

Band of Horses - Cease to Begin

Vampire Weekend - weird blue disk that Hunter gave me

Sondre Lerche - Phantom Punch

Ehh I think that's it. Does liking Band of Horses make me one of those old people? I've been listening to KEXP a lot too. Eek.


Best Shows of 2007 (some of these might be from 2006.. can't remember!):

The National @ Middle East Downstairs

Maximo Park @ Paradise

The Hives @ Middles East Downstairs

Junior Senior @ SXSW

Menomena @ Great Scott

Jens Lekman @ Paradise

Imperial Teen @ TT's

Richard Hawley @ TT's

The Dears @ Paradise

The Teeth @ SXSW

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home