music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I called my mom earlier to see if she was alive. I hadn't realized the severity of the flooding & storming in good old Bremerton until I checked the Bremerton Sun website..

Here is Waga Way!


And the Fred Meyer parking lot!


And of course, the Brownsville Highway!


Sort of amazing to see familiar places ravaged like that, but also know it is bad bad bad and I'm hoping that Mike Burdick's house doesn't mudslide down the hill into my mom's.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Calley said...

Isn't that crazy?! When my mom told me how they had cancelled school because of the flooding I thought "yeah yeah, they freak out about the littlest things..." but I can't believe what it looks like!
Good thing you visited last month?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home