music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Stupid Birthday

I had a great time last night. So great that I've been paying for it all day. Isn't life grand??

Dinner at Oleana was incredible. We decided to sit on the patio, since it was fairly warm outside and it was beautiful. We ate all of the following:

Whipped Feta with Sweet & Hot Peppers

Sesame & Walnut Flatbread, Homemade Mozzarella & Carrot Jam

Spicy Fideos & Chick Peas with Green Chard & Orange Aioli

Ricotta & Bread Dumplings with Red Wine, Porcini and Kale

Lamb Steak with Turkish Spices & Fava Bean Moussaka

Hunter gave me my birthday present! He signed me up for a 3 hour vegetarian cooking class with Helen Rennie in December. I've never taken cooking class, so this'll be super awesome. He also go us tickets to the Belgian Beer Fest next Saturday. Have I mentioned that he is the best?!

Imperial Teen were great.. They played every song I knew I wanted to hear except Year of the Tan. They're middle aged. For some reason this made them even more endearing.

After the show drug Hunter into ZuZu for the rest of the night. Kevin Hoskins bought me a Corona that I did not drink. I took lot of pictures. The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home