music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Beast Day

It's my birthday. I'm 26. My mom asked me if I felt old and was getting wrinkles. Blah blah blah.

This morning me and Hunter FINALLY went to Masa, whose brunch we've been eyeing for months and months. They just started a $7.95 "Fiesta Brunch" on Saturdays, which includes your choice of tapas with a entree and coffee or tea.. We both got the eggs benedict and I got the empanada..

Santa Fe Style Eggs Benedict Atop Southwestern Biscuits
Avocado, Green Chile Hollandaise and Southwest Home Fries

Granola con Leche and Tropical Fruit

Caramelized Plantain Empanada with Mexican Cinnamon Cream Cheese

I'm a fan of eggs benedict, but this was a little heavy even for me... avocado, hollandaise, egg AND biscuit? I mean, I still ate most of it, but whatever, I was committed to the fattiness. Might try something different in the future. Good price though.. I'll give them that.

Tonight Hunter is taking me to Oleana for dinner and then seeing IMPERIAL TEEN!!!!!!!!!!

We leave for WA two weeks from today and I am excited!! We're going to spend a night in Vancouver at the Opus Hotel, which will hopefully be super awesome and a nice break from all of the family/friend time.

I've been bad with blogging lately. I'm sorry. To make up for it, here are some pictures.















2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Mama Megs said...

Is that girl in the last picture with the blonde hair a girl we went to high school with??

 
At 2:44 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Heather Logue! She lived in Boston for a year but now she's in NYC and dating someone in Boston still.. so she comes back to visit a lot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home