music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tonight we discovered that CMT has a show called I Want To Look Like a High School Cheerleader Again. I'm not kidding. All of these 30+ year old women get together to try and get back to their weight in high school. The best thing is, some of them weigh less than I did back then. And they're 40. They're on the show with their big boobs and their mom hair complaining that they don't look like they're 17.

WTF?!??!?!??!?!?!?!?!

(that being said, we watched the whole show.)

We ended up stirring up a shitload of dust and garbage today. Our apartment is still a disaster and sometimes I wonder how long it will take to get it into working order finally. Ten steps backward for every step forward I guess.. I have some awesome bruised/swollen arms from moving large boxes of cds to the basement. I love going to work looking like I've been beaten.

I made soup too. Soup from scratch! With cabbage, garlic, onion, zuccini, fire roasted tomatoes, kidney and garbanzo beans, and lots of spices. I was a bit skeptical at first (cause sans recipe usually means sans flavor) but it tastes pretty good. I froze the rest for a lazy evening in the winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home