music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, October 26, 2007

I think the next two weeks will be stellar, stellar weeks. Tonight is The National in tourist city (we can hit up the Bell in Hand after??) tomorrow is the Belgian Beerfest, Sunday is the MassCraft at MassArt (I have some late birthday gifts I need to buy...) Monday is Jens Lekman, Wednesday is the Halloween show at Great Scott (still need a costume,) Thursday is the Weakerthans and then Saturday.. SATURDAY we leave for beautiful Bremerton,WA.

And then it's
Kent
Bremerton
Vancouver
Bellingham
Seattle
Boston

I am writing about the WA trip in here cause I tend to get over excited about things and talk about them too much and I dont think Hunter wants to hear me go on and on about this stuff, even though I know he's gonna read it here, which I guess defeats the purpose, but it's his choice to read it and I'm not forcing it upon him like in an im or conversation.

So ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home