music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's Sunday afternoon and I just spent most of it trolling through GD looking for some much needed clothing. I know that I have many clothes already, but nothing seems to be right for trekking to work... so of course I bought more things I can't wear to work.. Navy blue tank dress with white trim and belt (also bought red belt,) plaid fitted skirt, black knit half sleeve sweater and brown purse.

I watched three episodes of Mad Men this weekend, which made me wish people still dressed that put together (including me.)



Check out the hot green dress!


Yesterday I saw Hamlet 2, which was funny for the first part of the movie, until it became all tender-hearted and serious.. The was one lady who kept clapping during the entire thing. Perhaps she was seeing a different movie? Anyway, we did laugh, so that made it worthwhile.. did not cheer though, definitely not that.

Friday we took out Dom's new roommate/old friend and I got to chatter with Nell about the trip to Cape Cod next weekend. I had forgotten about this magical place called Treasure Island where all the rich people take their belongings to die. Best thing is that it's all free.

My cousin Kyle has decided to get married sooner than later.. sooner being the weekend my mom is supposed to come to Boston to visit.. sooner as in, I can't go. She's still coming here... either gonna miss the wedding or change her flight to the next week. When they got engaged, it was supposed to be one of those long engagements, but it has since turned into a very short one. Ohh kids these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home