music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, June 23, 2008

Soo day two of the job. Let me tell you about my commute. I get on the commuter rail at 9:05am and get to Littleton by 9:45am or so. From there I walk on a sidewalkless street for 20 mins to work. Then, to get back, I walk 20 mins back and catch the 7:02 train back. I get to Porter sq. by 7:42 or so. It's a killer! And today, I rushed rushed rushed to get back on the train back to Boston, except, because I'm an idiot, I got on the train going to Fitchburg. This increased my commute by an hour. I am dummmmb.

Anyway, I'm still in the "learning" stage of my job since I've only been there two days, but today I got to start creating lists of songs from the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's that people will be able to download on their phones! In Canada!

Also, I may be going to Toronto for work next month. Commute be damned, this could all be pretty sweet. PERHAPS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home