music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

It's late and I'm in bed, but I went to the most amazing bday party ever tonight for my friend Gabi. She knew people were coming over, but what she did not know, was that her boyfriend Matthew had hired a mariachi band to play at the party!

Let me tell you, there's not much I would rather do than hear a live mariachi band on a humid Tuesday night while drinking a Corona.




(pardon my blur)

Laura liked the wee guitar player


Happy Birthday Gabi! (officially in a few days)

I left a bit early to "surprise" Hunter when he got back from the airport. He's been in NC since Friday, so I decided to take the long way home so I could see him. Unfortunately, my surprise consisted of sitting on the rocking chair on his porch and scaring him half to death when he came up the stairs. I am glad that he's back though. We have big plans for the next couple weeks while I'm off work.. mostly going to the beach and working up a tan for Jamaica. Ooo.

ok goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home