music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Tomorrow is Friday (yessssss) and this weekend I am embarking on a journey to a mystical place called Ogunquit, Maine with Hunter, Cat and Pete.  Sort of a hideous name, but a very welcomed escape from this city (it's been 5 months.)  Cat's uncle has a condo in Ogunquit, so we have a free place to stay and whatnot. Plus, it looks like my kind of place!

We can't go to Maine without hitting up a couple breweries during the weekend, being refined craft beer people and all. I think it may be the biggest appeal for Hunter and Pete, even above spending time with such lovely ladies. 

Sunday I'm going to see The Cavesingers with Laura, and if we get back early enough, good old Dr. Dog in Harvard Square.

So yes...Looking forward to the weekend.


also, six weeks to jamaica


2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Gilltron said...

I hope you are going to wear a nautical dress everyday.

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger chad said...

hi bethany. your blogs are fun! Have fun in Maine. I would like to visit the sam adams brewery too...

see ya soon, chad strung

 

Post a Comment

<< Home