music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, March 30, 2008

I did the responsible thing and actually took and uploaded pics from the last few days.

First, here is Mako playing at TT's on Wednesday. I took photos but most of them turned out blurry. I think I do better with bands that don't move around. My photo skillz are not too amazing.



Then of course was karaoke on Friday, where I really think I captured Nellie's performance


And of course Jon climbing on things he shouldn't be climbing on


Last night I went to Laura's for dinner. We went a little nuts with her "photo booth" application on her new computer..



My computer will also have this amazing photobooth ability.. as WELL as video chat. Ahah I may never leave the house again!

After some chili and living room dancing, we went over to GS for a Basstown DJ night. It was a good time, but I realize that I am not really a big techno dance fan.. Gimme sugar sweet power pop any day. Regardless, we saw some people and danced a bit. At 1:30 or so the whole block lost power, so the party ended. Laura and I got pizza in the dark and by the time we got back, the power was on and we watched Party of Five.





I crashed on Laura's couch last night wearing the most amazing blanket/poncho. Today I went to Goodwill, which is sorta becoming an every weekend occurance.. I ran into Nellie there and we scoped out the books. I managed to find a copy of John Stossel's book and I am very excited to read it.



I am nearly done with reading this book Thunderstruck! which details the invention of wireless communication and the role it played in a murder investigation. Sounds completely nerdy, but it's been a good read. Pretty gruesome to be honest.. and this is coming from someone who watches a lot of Court TV.

This upcoming week is pretry lo-key so far, except for mr. Jens Lekman coming back into town. Hopefully next time you hear from me, i'll be writing from my new computerrrrrr ahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home