music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, February 22, 2008

For some reason, this short week seemed like a really long one, but it's alright because I am finally, FINALLY going to New York this weekend. I decided it on Wednesday that I couldn't keep procrastinating and that I should go for it. It's been since July, which is the longest (by far) I've gone without making a trip down. Friends have been texted, (some) plans have been made. (Calley, I will send Maria your love.)

This week has been fairly laid back overall. I watched Burn to Shine with Laura at Great Scott on Tuesday, which made us both a little homesick. It may not be until December that I'm able to go back to WA, so I've got a ways to go. I did a bit of laundry/cooking/cleaning throughout the week and took it easy. The bit of nice weather we had was a good motivater. I'm much more productive when I wake up to bright sunlight in the morning.

Hunter got a call back from the ASHCLIFFE extras casting people yesterday. He is officially a German soldier in the movie and starts filming in a couple weeks. I am excited to see the lame military haircut they give him. Ahaha. I'm really happy for him and I can't wait to see the final film. I also think it's a little ironic that I was an extra in a movie with Heath Ledger and now he's an extra in a movie starring Michelle Williams. It's almost as weird as how his ancestor shot my ancestor in the head.

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger Calley said...

Explain the last line of your blog. And give Maria a huge hug, then nuzzle your face in her neck for me. You know, just because.

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Leigh Wetterau said...

what heath ledger movie are you in?

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Beast said...

Calley - Hunter's related to John Wilkes Booth.. and I'm related to good Ol' Abe.

Leigh - 10 Things I Hate About You.. It was filmed in WA. I only made it into the last scene and you can barely see me.. if at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home