music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, February 04, 2008

I just made reservations for Valentine's Day, which will include four of my favorite things. Hunter, The Independent, Beer and Cheese. Perhaps not in that order. It'll be hard to top last year's insane dinner at Tangerino (complete with belly dancers,) but the plus is that The Independent is within walking distance of H's apartment.

Today is my last day temping and happens to be my first day temping at a new place. After the luxury of the 28th floor, it's hard to crammed into this little space in Cambridge, shipping some sort of tumor material in dry ice, but whatever. Tomorrow will be the first day at New Amazing Job.

This weekend was fairly jam-packed with friend hanging. I mean, lots and lots of it. Laura and I grabbed dinner at Shay's on Friday and then Hunter and I fell asleep watching Smiley Face. The next day I FINALLY cleaned my room, saw U23D (yes, exactly) and met up with some people at Burk's in Inman. The new roommate is officially here, but I haven't had a chance to talk to him besides getting his approval to call him JB. Sunday was the Superbowl, but I guess the best thing about the game ended up being the pizza we ate at Pete and Cat's.

This week is pretty chillllll. Chili cookoff on Sunday that I need to mentally prepare for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home