music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, March 02, 2008

The fixed computer thing was only a myth. No sooner had I started
downloading music and updating my software, that my mac decided to jump
ship again. Now it's just an apple with a swirly thing beneath it for
hours on end.

I got an hour and a half long hair cut on Tuesday. Shag was in need of a hair model, so I volunteered myself and (accidentally)
walked the two miles to the studio to get my free cut. My stylist was
trying to learn a new method, so she was working closely with her boss
as she went through the cut. I managed to learn a lot about hair and
how to do it properly (follow the natural curve of the head!) and ended
up with a well cut head of hair. It's not too drastically different,
just really shaped and evened out. I even brought product to put in it.
Ooo.

Wednesday Hunter and I saw Be Kind Rewind, which I was fairly unimpressed by. I like Michel Gondry, but this movie was too lackluster. This is the first time I've been completely convinced a movie is going ot be amazing based on the preview and been proven totally wrong. Oh well.

Thursday we had a roommate dinner at Christophers. I've managed to eat there about 5 times more than I ever did before Jon moved here. Their Yuppy Nachos are pretty damn good. Goat and jack cheese and sundried tomatoes? Hellz yes.

Friday was Cat's party and it was a grand time. I even brought along the ol' camera. Hunter got his German hair cut that day, which prompted the ingenious idea of a hot dog stand called Anne's Franks.

Here is Pete with his birthday lady Cat


And here is Hunter trying to eat my head


These are the cats I got for Cat


Mark and Andrea


Hunter and Pete discussing something


Beer, sangria and some weird sugary licorice liquor


I woke up this morning and made the lasagna I had intended to bring to Nellie's last night. It's a greek inspired lasagna, with feta, spinach and kalamata olives. We will see!

Doug is coming into town on Wednesday and I think we're going to check out Grotto's Pre-fixe
menu. Hunter's going to be filming that day, so we may have a special
guest Alex with us as well. Alex is Hunter's brother and is gonna be in
town most of the week (with his awesomegf!)

I think that's it for me.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Calley said...

Love your hair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home