music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Mac is on the way! Will arrive next week and I will spend every waking moment re-stealing music from the internet and making too much of my life public. Flickr will be in fuller effect and life will be good good good.

I did karaoke last night. Sang White Rabbit and had throngs of adoring fans. I'm half kidding. Someone did say that I made them want to a lot of hallucinagenic drugs, which is the biggest compliment a girl could get! Made Jon stop climbing on construction equipment. Woke up with headache. Eep. Watched part of Gyspy while burrowed in a blanket on the couch at 10am.

Tonight going to GS and eating dinner at Laura's. I only get out to GS once a month or so now, so I hope I can at least see Carl and Tim tonight. The rest will be female djs and female photographers and all sorts of other female crap. Hooray for being a girl night.


Hunter is in Italy. I think. Hopefully he made it?!

That is your update for now.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Calley said...

I'm glad that is turning into your signature song :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home