music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, April 18, 2008

It's late and I should be in bed, but...

One of the first projects I've worked on finally launched today... I was at work until 8 making sure everything worked and looked right.. There's a few minor adjustments that still need to be made, but all in all, look, woo! I did something that you can look at!

After I got out, I went to Harvard Square to meet up with Cat and Andrea at Shay's for some beers and dinner.. We then mosied on to Charlie's for a couple more beers and loud conversations. It ended up being a late night, but sometimes it's needed.

Today is my dear friend Tricia's birthday, who texted me that she was in a limo on the way to the airport for a trip to Belize. She called me back and to my delight, I got to talk to the whole Sweeney family.. They were my second family through high school so it was good to hear their voices and offers to host me out at Lake Cushman, I don't even remember the last time I was on a jet ski at that lake, but I miss it.. ohhh how I miss it. I miss the campfires and the heart to hearts and the sunburns and camper and everything else. Some day.. SOME DAY, I will make it back, and it will be glorious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home