music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Jamaica tix have been purchased! June 13th-18th in Montego Bay at the Half Moon Villas, which sorta look like heaven on earth.



I'm not sure I'm going to want to come back. Ever.

What else have I been doing?


Saw Throw Me the Statue. They were good. Not mindblowing, but good. It was an entertaining evening overall.

Went to a BBQ at Nate and Hunter's. Rode a bicycle for the first time in years (need to buy one!)

Planted some flower seeds on our porch, which I haven't watered since. I cleaned off the whole thing and had visions of putting out a little table for summer-time breakfast eating, but that may have to wait. I love our little porch, no matter how dangerous and unstable it may be. Next step: buying a BBQ for the backyard and filling up the birdfeeder.

On Sunday Cat and Andrea came over so that we could go to a clothing swap in Somerville.. Unfortunately, the address was in my inbox on lemmingtrail, which was down.. So we ended up swapping clothes in my living room. I managed to get rid of a bunch of stuff that I've been hating and acquire such gems as a lemon yellow fake gucci purse, a cropped blouse with european (?) ladies on it, a peach pleated skirt and a striped teal 80's dress. I sorta hate all of my clothes right now. I want to throw them out and start again. Where is my thousands of free dollars, dammit!!



Also on Sunday, Caitlin convinced Jon and I to pose for a photo shoot. The photo is going to be made into a poster for a movie called "Whores in Love?" which will be a part in another movie she's filming... Basically the movie poster will be on the wall for the movie. It sounds confusing. Anyway, I got to dress like a prostitute and pretend I was in love with Jon. Gee aren't we awkward.



The Beer Advocate is throwing another beer fest.. this one celebrating American craft beers. There are NO beers from WA, which is sorta disheartening (Boundary Bay? Hello??) but Hunter and I plan to go anyway. I'm praying that somehow the amazing belgium waffle people will be there again, cause that was one of the best things about the Belgium Beer fest.. but with my luck they'll just have like hotdogs and popcorn. Real American food..



Check out my friend's blogs.. Roommate Jon writes about his life in boston here.



And even though it only has one post, Melissa's blog is hilarrrrrious so far.



Did I mention that Mel and Sean are moving to Chicago? It's by no means close, but it's a lot closer than Seattle! Hopefully I can convince them to take many trips to visit. And now I will have a reason to visit Chicago.. if they will have me! I wonder how Bird Noir is gonna handle that traveling..


I think that's about it for me. It's almost the weekend and tomorrow is supposed to be in the 70's. Spring is here. Holy shizz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home