music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, July 02, 2007



Man, I'm really working that big pointy nose thing. I can't figure out if I should blame my mother or father for such a gift.

Right now it's 5am. I can't sleep. I've been laying here thinking of all the stuff I need to do in the next two days since I managed to not be productive over the weekend. I did get caught up on sleep though. And I made some decent gauc. And I sat on Aaron's porch (who showed us his sunburn line no less than 3 times) and talked to Cait. And went to GS (where the picture above was taken.) And I watched some TV links.

I didn't do anything on my "to do list" though. Shame on me.

Hunter texted me last night that he showed his mom a picture of me on the internet. Also, that Claire Daines and Richard Gere were staying on the island supposedly. And then I fell asleep at like 10pm.

I have a feeling that work is going to be slightly hellish today. I think this is the reason for the non-sleep. I was half-dreaming about work all night. Stressing is more like it.

I'm not sure the radio show is going to happen today. Just not sure I can make it out there.

Welp. Time to get ready for the gym!

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Calley said...

I am quite the Johnny come lately, but when/where is your show on so I can tune in?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home