music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wake up at 7am. Shower. Get ready. Down egg on 10 grain toast. Iron shirt. Panick. Get dressed. Take 66. Wait for 70. Smell both the strong scent of garbage and of a blunt. Ask a mostly-toothless man for directions. Get there 30 mins early. Try not to have clammy hands (unsuccessful.) Say hello. Talk about yourself. Talk about them. Say hello twice more. More talking. Take shuttle to Harvard and red line to Park Street. Fill out forms. Chit Chat. Go into 4 stores looking for something they don't seem to have. Get some pizza. Go home. Change. Go to gym. Return movies (Venus- excellent, Fast Food Nation-meh.) Shower. Work for a few hours. Now what? It's 11pm and time for bed because tomorrow there is a phone call and laundry and more time at the gym and a four hour bus ride.

Ahhhhh.

I'm a bit selfish right now and relishing my alone time a bit more than I should. But it feels good. I'm feeling a lot more at peace than I have in the last few months. So I'll take my selfish time. Relax my brain a bit.

I have a feeling this will be great:


And I get to return to a city that I haven't been to in months and see some of the people I miss.

I wish I could install a hot tub in my bedroom.

My mom wants me to run a 5k with her when she visits next.

She also said she looked at my sxsw pictures and that I was making "funny faces" in them all. Oh mom, you should realize that free booze=funny faces. Alwayz.

I am only mentioning my mom to keep your interest Calley Sue.

1 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Calley said...

And you know I love it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home