music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, May 28, 2007

You know those people who spend so much time with their kids that they no longer know how to speak like adults? It's all "baby hafta go pee-pee?" "ohhh u got a boo boo??" Well, after 4 days of watching Roger, I'm about on their level. Except it's "WANNA GO OUTSIDE?!?!" "GOOD BOOOOOY" "NO BARK!"

He is cute though. He's passed out beside me with his head on my John Vanderslice pillow.

That was pretty much my weekend. Lots of movies and feedings and naps. And a few hours at the Great Scott BBQ, where people were looooooving my guacamole.

Laura and I went and saw Once this afternoon. It was an enjoyable story although the sound quality was a little piercing and the lead actor (Glen from The Frames) looked a little too much like Luke Guidici. Since we're working the soundtrack I already knew all the songs, so it diluted the mystery a bit.. but yeah, overall I liked it. And the popcorn we got was delicious.

I finally purchased my tix to NC. There was a lot of back and forth in my head, like "do I really want the first time I meet the majority of Hunter's family to be while I'm wearing a swimsuit?".. stupid stuff like that. But I'm in. From July 4th-8th, I'm in. I have this to look forward to:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home