music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

EEEE!!

The Cave is getting a puppy. Actually, Nate is, but since I live here I get to give it all the annoying attention I want. Its name is Roger and it's a 2 month-old Beagle-Chihuahua mix. Expect tons of puppy pix in the near future. It's gonna be way sickeningly cute.

Tonight I'm heading out for some live band karaoke/bowling at the Milky Way. I've never been to the Milky Way. Actually I've barely been to Jamaica Plain. There's a first time for everything!

Laura's birthday is tomorrow! She was my first Boston girlfriend and first Boston-by-way-of-Seattle girlfriend. We've spent many evenings eating popcorn and making fun of Tyra Banks and drinking wine. She is, in a way, a lifesaver. I mean, who else would buy the deluxe version of Showgirls at 6pm in the evening on a Tuesday?



I'm getting a bike soon! And a helmet! I don't remember the last time I rode a bike, but soon I will be out there with the rest of the cool bike kids. So frightening.

Make sure to listen to my radio show tomorrow from 10am-2pm EST.. click here to stream!

I listened to Mason Proper today and suddenly missed being in New York. I've seen them the last few times I've been there so I guess that Moth is sorta becoming my NYC soundtrack as strange as it sounds. Anyway, there's quite a few people I've been missing down there... need to make time...agh.

The new High Strung record came out today! They're going to be in town Tuesday. Go see them at TT's.

My room is too warm.. time to get outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home