music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, May 18, 2007

Rani Bisto

Last night was Indian food Round 2 at Rani Bisto, which is about 5 minutes from my place.

Sabzi Pakora: Potatoes, carrots, cauliflower and chili dumplings served with spicy sauce

Garlic Naan: Leavened handmade bread baked in Tandoori oven

Masala Dosa: Dosa rolled with potatoes and herbs and served with coconut chutney and sambhar (lentil stew)

Lamb Vindaloo (I think??): a hot and spicy curry

Wolaver Organic IPA

I should really pay more attention to what Hunter orders. I know that he ordered it extra spicy and it was lamb. I was too focused on how gigantic my Dosa was. I only ate half.

Right now Hunter's on a plane to Hilton Head, SC for a family wedding. We stocked him up with some airborne and tissues last night to combat his cold. I also introduced him to the wonder that is Mentholatum. When I cuddled up next to him he accused me of trying to get in on his vapors.. maybe I was, maybe I was.

With him out of town, I am free to do all the creepy staring at Mando Diao as I want to on Saturday night. From a distance of course. Like one might admire a nice painting or a beautiful skyline. Except with Swedish accents.

Last night I had a dream that Alyssa told me I couldn't DJ her wedding anymore cause I had supposedly written some really mean story about The Teeth that was published in CMJ. I was really upset and kept telling her how much I loved them and she just said "I thought you supported independent artists!" I kept wondering if someone had broken into my myspace and submitted the story to CMJ and I kept trying to get ahold of Matthew Field to tell him it wasn't me that wrote it! So tragic! Then I dreamed I was working at Papa Murphy's and kept having to explain how to stretch a pizza skin to my stupid co-workers. Stupid life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home