music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Delightful

Mason Proper played on MTV Canada and the result is this amazing video that makes me feel like I'm watching a Fall Out Boy show at House of Blues. The lights! The camera angles! Magic!

Last night we had a low-key birthday celebration for Laura at Deep Ellum where we explained to Michael Pace what a "muffin top" is and discussed whether saying someone has an "apple-bottom" is a compliment or not. The full-out birthday celebration will commence tomorrow night and I will stumble home to meet the new resident at 219.

I've been listening to the new Art Brut the last two days and I like it!

2 Comments:

At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you have the video?
i think we've all been waiting to see it here in the states.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

link should be fixed now! i'd messed up the html..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home