music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, June 03, 2007

You Got a Hurricane!

It's 9pm on a Sunday night which always incites a slight panic somewhere in my depths. But this time it's maginfied by 20 or so. Hopefully this will only last a week at the most. And then it'll just settle into normal going to work panic. Just normal why-can't-the-weekend-be-longer panic.

I will cut out and remove a majority of this weekend and just tell you the better stuff. My room is still a mess.

Friday night I hit up Color with Hunter, Laura and Laurin and took advantage of the free Dewers and disco. Not to mention an excuse to wear my newly-shortened weird colorful leaopard dress. The whole night pretty much consisted of us all being a little umm animated?








(ben sisto took this one)

This morning I was coming back from the gym and noticed a bird that wasn't hopping away in fear as I approached it. I quickly realized it was a baby bird that somehow had gotten from its mystical invisible nest to the sidewalk. So, being the sympathetic person I am, I grabbed my camera. And a small piece of bread! He didn't like the bread. I sat with him and got weird stares from passersby and prayed he'd find a way back to his parents.. And hopefully he did, cause he's gone now.. Hopefully a dog didn't eat him..






Aghgh my zoom is so amazing!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home