music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, June 07, 2007

I just got called out as a bad blogger again. Dammit! I know that I've had endless time, but the fact that I've had time means that there's been nothing too crazy going on (therefore, uninteresting blogging.) But I will try to squeeze it out of me. I will try to twist myself like a rag and squeeze out any fun juice left inside.

Ew fun juice.

The last few days I've gone to the gym approximately 6 hours. I also made a roasted tomato and red pepper bisque from scratch (with dill havarti on roasted garlic buono fortuna bread grilled cheese sandwiches.) I did some laundry. I looked at craigslist approximately 780 times. Sounds dull, but it's been relaxing.

Last night I met with Peter and Alyssa about DJing their wedding. They're still trying to pick out their "first dance" song as well as come up with a wedding playlist that doesn't consist of cheesy ballads and YMCA. I had no idea there was such a thing as a "mother-son song" and a "cake cutting song," but there is. We decided that I could make bank if I advertised myself as a non-cheesy DJ. I mean, for every jerk out there that thinks that All My Life is romantic, there's probably at least half of a person that really wants to hear something from my collection. Hopefully at least.

Tonight I'm trying to see The Stills for free, and tomorrow there's Long Blondes and the day after The Veils.

The other day I frightened this guy in the dumpster while taking out the trash. Aren't squirrels supposed to wear hawaiian shirts and spent their time eating nuts or something? Get out of the garbage!



I put on lipstick today and for the first time didn't look like a whore. Maybe I'm maturing!

Oh and I miss Bellingham. I don't know why and I hope no one's disappointed in me. I guess I just have the urge to give up showering and run around jumping in lakes and drinking PBRs and having people throw rocks at my window at 2am because they want to hang out. And maybe I miss drinking 8 cups of coffee at the Horseshoe and sitting on my roof (or porch) and bush jumping on the way back from the 3B. I suppose I just miss the summer of 2003 in Bellingham, so if anyone could bring that back for me, that'd be awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home