music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, June 25, 2007

I lost my brain somewhere between here and Watertown. I'm guessing that must be it since I've managed to get on the wrong bus twice and miss my stop and end up in Cambridge all in the last week. My brain has been wrapped up in something entirely too distracting apparently. I finally finished Middlesex (I'm a lazy bones reader) and started What Is the What (which I couldn't resist shelling out for the incredibly designed hardback.) So maybe it's the reading. Or the Menomena. That was definitely it today.

This weekend was busy with The Trucks (incredible!), seeing La Vie en Rose (fantastic!) checking out the Lower Depths (excellent!) and going to the Londonberry Flea Market with Cat and Laurin (life-changing!) Here are some of my purchases:

Total purchases: 2 necklaces, one ring, 7 plates, one glass dish, one travel bag, one bust of JFK (for Hunter,) one ceramic owl, gold butterfly wall decorations, gold fan wall decorations, gold bracelet, one amazing swimsuit/onesie. I must go back. Soon and often.
Total spent= $23




(I am aware that the lower half of this onesie makes me look like a 60 year old mom. I'm cool with it)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home