music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Teaspoon, Teaspoon

Today is brown food day. I realized this as I was deciding what to snack on out of my brown paper bag. Almonds, dry high fiber cereal.. or... I've already eaten brown eggs this morning. The eggs weren't brown but the shells were, so that counts. I'm not sure if cous cous is considered brown, but I have that too. I think it's time to add more colorful fruits and veggies to my diet. I mean, I already dyed my hair brown.. what's next? Perhaps I will wear brown nylons and let them gather at my cankles ankles.

I heard some good news today. It's not that good, because I enjoy making fun of them more than almost any other band, but rumor has it that Elkland is no more. Who else can I mock for wearing gold chains and a Gucci sweatshirt and doing a creepy robot dance when they play? They'll be sorely missed.

I had a chat with my co biggest-flirter Christine about YouLikeIt.com today. It's been sort of out of my mind for a few months now with the crunch of winter/spring but I really need to sit down and figure out how and when I could get the site going.. Everyone I talk to thinks it's a good idea and I think (hope) that it would be an interesting alternative to other sites out there. I'm being cryptic for those who don't know what my idea is, but that's only so some a-hole doesn't come along and STEAL IT. Jerks! Anyway, I've been taking on a lot lately but I feel like this is something that needs to be done, and soon.. so maybe I can find a few more hours during my week. And then maybe I'll be rich in a few years and be able to start my record label and take over the world. Indeed.

1 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger Christine said...

do it...do it NOW bethany!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home