music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Drama-Free Since 2004

So I suppose I've hit the point where a big city suddenly feels like a small town and my head starts to feel a bit claustrophobic. Over the last two years I've managed to shy away from local "scene" politics, mostly because I had the ability to. But now, just because of my simple desire to book a few shows, mostly so I wouldn't have to bug Carl to do it anymore, ("Hey Carl! So and So from BlahBlahBlah is coming, you should book them at Great Scott!) and now I'm catapulted into something that really, has little to nothing to do with me. Honestly, all I wanted to do was put on a nice, fun little show.

Anyway, as of right now, Team Courage (which consists of me) has two shows booked:

June 12th at Great Scott
Birdmonster
The Talk
TBA

July 13th
Mad Man Films
Mon Frere
Paper Thin Stages
TBA

I should be celebrating, but I am only half-way. I miss the No-Show Congregation and Jamie Garza. Ahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home