music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, April 06, 2006

MACROCK 2006!!

Tonight I'm heading to NYC so that I can be there for our 9am drive departure to VA for this year's Macrock. In our family van will be Me, Doug, Brooke, Jess, Justin, Pat and Ron Brown. We'll be staying in one motel room, drinking Sparks and creating chaos all weekend.

In preparation for this event, I thought I'd post some of my favorite pix from last year's trip.. and what a trip is was. Six of us stuffed in a five person car, the quarter bulldozer game which I won a gold watch from, clearing out Food Lion of Sparks, the fetish party at the "gay bar," Bring Nipples Back to VA and more.. Can we top it? Only time will tell!













1 Comments:

At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This blog is a big commitment to keep up with, I don't think we're ready to take our relationship to the next level? Do you?

Love you dear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home