music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, June 14, 2009

My yard sale Saturday... hmmm. I still have a big pile of shizz, but I made about $80 with the books that Aimee hauled off to Booksmith for me. Lots of weirdos (hello 45 year old vinyl creep asking me for a date,) lots of yard lounging, friends hanging out.. Overall enjoyable. I really need to take advantage of my backyard. BBQ in a couple of weeks I think.

After hauling the leftovers back in the house, Lauren, Matty, Vibhu and I went kite flying in Cambridge. Vib brought back this insane paper kites from India - which go incredibly high... Example:


That black speck is the kite. We had it up for a while but eventually crashed it into a building and lost it. Whoops!

Last night I met up with Gabi for some dancing. Soul Le Lu Jah was first.. crowded and sorta eh that night. Some drunk kid tried to chat us up by making hydration recommendations. "If your pee is too yellow, you know you gotta drink some water." Yeah...

Then we went to Middlesex for their hip hop/90's night. Crowded, but decidedly more fun. Lots of getting down. My legs still hurt from the amount of walking/running/dancing that's been going on. Late night, but made it home after some rain soaked/wicked happy picture taking


This morning was brunch at East Coast Grill (loooveee), 10 Things I Hate About You, couch napping and back out for dinner at Cambridge 1. Best pizza. Gahh.

Crossing my fingers about getting into Phoenix on Wednesday. Thursday I head to NYC for YIKES!!!, Flag Day and a ladies brunch (highlight of my last visit.) So excited to see everyone on Saturday. My frieeeeeeeeends

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home