music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, May 17, 2009

My my my goodness.

Laura's birthday was yesterday so it was celebration time! Vibhu cooked a big Indian dinner (potatoes w/paneer and peas, okra, spiced chickpes, naan, yogurt etc.)Karen and Lauren made ice cream cone cupcakes with chocolate in the bottom of the cone (heaven!) After we stuffed our faces for a few hours, we headed to Central sq. Middlesex has some sort of hip hop/mix of other random songs Dj night. At times I felt 17 (umm You Can Do It Put Your Back Into It anyone??) It was hot and crowded and sort of ridiculous. Needless to say it was a good time (and a long walk home.)

I just got my camera back this morning, so no pics...

Friday I saw Passion Pit and danced (so much dancing) - Cat and I were bent on getting ridiculous. 3am and we sat on her couch discussing Adrian Brody's beautiful nose.

So that was the weekend. I'm going to try and pack what I can today.. I wish our landlord would deliver the new washer, cause the laundry pile isn't looking too good. 3 days 'til Chicago. I'm gonna see TURTLE RACES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home