music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, June 07, 2009

I feel like I haven't stopped going since Friday. Feels good! Real good! Real real tired!

Friday was bad dancing at the Milky Way with Cat. David convinced her to come out, so I tagged along. The new Milky Way space is a little awkward - the dj was was pretty bad, and the crowd was sorta meh.. Oh well, we tried.

Made a late breakfast at my house the next morning.. baked eggs!


Last night I went to Scott's for a dinner party (that I was late for!) then to Middlesex for Soul Clap.




Spent the remainder of the evening (and into the early early morning) drinkin beer in a park with Gabi and her friend Greg. More couch sleeping.

I magically managed to pull myself together this morning to go to the Boston Harbor Islands with Vibhu. The weather was insanely incredible (hello sun burn.) The ferry ride is about 20 minutes and dropped us at Georges Island which houses Fort Warren.. which means lots of dark scary places to walk around. So coooool.





We laid in the grass for a good two hours, which was super relaxing. So many beautiful views!





Such a great day. I can't wait to go back.

I've loved exploring all these new places over the last few months. I want to do this all summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home