music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, May 25, 2009

Annnnd I'm home again (boo.)

The last two days were decidedly calmer than the first few.. Mel and I were both beat from waking up early, walking for hours, going to bed late etc. Sunday we went to Vella for breakfast and then headed downtown with the hope of taking the architecture boat tour, but they were sold out for the day. Instead we went to the Sears tower and rode the elevator to the 99th floor observation deck. It was a little hazy, but you could still see for miles.






After wandering around in the city for a while, we took the bus back to Wicker Park, where Sean picked us up and took us to Kuma's Corner, which apparently has the best burgers around. I do not eat burgers, but I did enjoy the veggie burger.

Not my pic, but you can see the extremeness.


I want to find out where I can get pretzel buns, cause they were awesome.

After we stuffed ourselves, we went home and literally crashed on the couch.. halfway watching tv.. at like 9:30. It was much needed. We were all exhausted (ok Sean stayed up later, it was just Mel and I who were old ladies.)

This morning we woke up early and headed to the amazing waterfront dog park, where Jackson ran around in the sand and the water. The space was huge.. sooo many dogs.





We walked around Andersonville after that but most stores were closed because of the holiday. Decided to get some deep dish and call it a day.

Now I am hommme to a new washer (finally) and not looking forward to playing catch up the next few days. Luckily the trip to Toronto got canceled, we're doing the QBR over the phone. Big launch coming up in the next couple of weeks so who knows what will my life will be like. Probably will be good if I can't spend any money. Not looking forward to my credit card bill..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home