music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Worst Friend/Complainer

I have missed the following birthdays in the last two weeks:

Melissa Gill
Doug Blake
Steve Theo
Canada
Calley
Jason Faust (which I doubt he noticed, but I did)
Jenny Strother.

I have branded "worst friend" into my forearm in hopes of remembering (on time) that I have friends whom I'm glad were born and should tell them at least once a year.

I know I am just back from vaca and should be relaxed, but a few things that are frustrating me right now:

Bank of America
Finding a roommate
Finding an apartment
Ticketmaster trying to charge me $13

I'm back into the swing of things at work. I moved cubicles and my new one smells like a mothball, which is better than my old one which dripped rain all over my desk on the 4th of July. I recorded a new radio show (wed from 10am-2pm est online at www.myspace.com/radioyouboston)

Tomorrow is Maximo Park.

Tomorrow will be better than today! I know it!

Think I will go to NYC in two weeks. Yep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home