music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, May 26, 2006

Freaky Friday

I'm choosing to spend my Friday evening listening to Little Radio.. Well at least for the next half-hour. My dear friend Greg (aka DJ Never Forget) is hosting his first show this evening from 7-9pm EST. I used to listen to Greg's show back when he was on KWVA, so this is almost the same, except I'm not hoping he'll play records I'm working. Anyway, hopefully when I go to New York in a couple weeks I'll be "stopping in" (hanging out at his apartment) and "guest DJing" (making him play songs I like.)

I stopped by Cheapo Records after work today. I've had my record player for a few months now but haven't gotten much use out of it... so i decided it was high time I pick up some new old stuff to listen to. I have no idea what I bought for the most part, but I'm gonna spend the rest of my evening finding out what was a mistake and what wasn't. Adventure!

American Graffiti: Oldies But Goodies, 41 Original Hits
Mitch Ryder and the Detriot Wheels: Greatest Hits
Atlantic Rhythm and Blues: 1947-1974
Quebec Rock: Vol 2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home