music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Electric Youth

This whole static shock thing is getting really old. It's getting to the point where I jump anytime I touch anything. Can it rain or something please?

It's been a bit since I've posted, mostly cause I've been distracted and haven't had much to say. I went to New York. I've been sXe for two weeks now and my body is thanking me. I get up (almost) every morning at 6am to read gossip magazines while I use the eliptical machine at the gym. I'm finally starting to lose some of the "20-30" pounds my mom claims I had gained. Perhaps my trip to H&M this weekend won't end in a pouting fit cause my boobs are too big or a shirt doesn't look right.

I've seen some fantastic shows over the last few weeks including Stars and Belle and Sebastian. Tonight is The Olympic Hopefuls.. Can't wait.

THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO GIVE. I WISH THIS CUT ON MY LIP WOULD HEAL SO I COULD SMILE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home