music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, June 22, 2009

Ahhh I should stop going to New York and expecting to feel normal when I come back. I should expect to toss and turn to nightmares about my house getting broken into. I should expect to feel a little (a lot) off. And I do.. but it was fun of course.

I got in Thursday night and headed to Fontanas for the showcase (which I didn't watch) stayed there for a few hours and headed back to Brooklyn with Justin and took his dog around the block - catching up on the last few odd months. Maria met me and we popped around a few bars, despite my plan to go to bed fairly early. Ran into my friend Ian and caught up. Stumbled home etc.

Friday was a bit frustrating since my laptop refused to work properly. I lot of carting it around Brooklyn, trying to make it for conference calls that people didn't show up for. Dinner at Papacitos (so gooodddd.) Out to Studio B for Yikes, brief stay there, stopped by K&M, met up with Nika. More hopping around. BMX party (don't ask.) Late again.

Brunch with Nika & Maria at Lovin Cafe. Back to Fontanas for Flag Day party. Caught up with many peoples. Might have found a project to work on until I find a permanent solution. Vanessa's, Spitzers, many other places, 2nd on 2nd for Karaoke. Made friends with a blind man.

Enid's brunch yesterday. Laying around, bus home finally.

Now I'm looking at my week - hopefully Dumpling House, maybe Up, Most Serene Republic, Friday off - Lake Champlain in VT for the weekend.

Had problems taking pictures where we all looked normal!



MMM mini burger


Didn't take many pictures. They're all the same. Haha.

Definitely gonna try to relax a bit this week, hit the gym, SLEEP etc.

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger Calley said...

I love when you post about NY. Probably because my heart melts a little, of all the fun things you get to do. Jealous, jealous. You will love Up (not that I've seen it) but allegedly no one has made it through the movie without crying. And enjoy VT. Sigh. Your life....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home