music machinery, verbal wizardry

Sunday, November 02, 2008

First things first, my brother got himself engaged last night to Shannon. We've known it was coming (the wedding planning came before the official engagement) but now it's for surreee. The date is set for Feb 14 in Seattle.

Congrats big brother..



I spent Halloween seeing Birdmonster at TT's with Laura and at Pete and Cat's house for the remainder of the evening. I did my whole "sorta dress up but, but not as anything really." Laura and I decided over dinner that I was French. So naturally, I had to eat mayo from the packet.



Laura was dressed as herself in a pink wig


It was good to see the ol' Birdmonster dudes. This is somehow the second time I've seen them on Halloween.


We ran into Kevin outside who was dressed as Michael Douglas from Falling Down



Kevin gave us a ride to Allston and we had a little fun(?) with the toy gun.


We got to Cat and Pete's.. where Hunter was dressed as a sailor


Cat and Pete were the Bundy's


Dom and Josh were "guys from Charlestown"


Reid was schizophrenic


Hunter looks dumb in baseball hats


Dom eats the heads off of candy rats


And that was pretty much it.

1 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Blogger Calley said...

...so that means you'll be in Seattle in February, right?? Huzzah :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home