music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, September 25, 2008

We went to the Cape again this weekend. We saw seals!



We walked on the beach!


Then we ate Mexican food and sat around the fire for the rest of the night.

Woo weekend.

This weekend is the Belgian Beer Fest (so excited!) Then my mom comes on Monday.. and guess what! We're going to the Cape!

She's getting me a sewing machine for my birthday, so she's gonna be giving me some lessons over the week on how to make button holes and insert zippers. I know I'm going to suck for a great while, but once I'm decent, I have some vintage patterns that I want to try out. Because obviously, I need more clothes.

Also, I bought a bridemaid dress for a something that will be happening in the next 6 months or so. Ahaha! Oh brother!

And finally, we dont really have a set anniversary, but Hunter and I met about 2 years ago and sort just didn't stop hanging out. I am totally ok with that!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 AM, Blogger Calley said...

Happy 2-year-whatever to you and the Hunter. And I'm excited for your mom to visit :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home