music machinery, verbal wizardry

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Naked Blogging

Or nearly naked. I'm not even trying to be sexy about this. It's hot as hell outside. It's 7pm and it's 80 degrees. My sweat is sweating! If you want to witness grossness to the extreme, come visit me in Boston in the summer.

I went to the BSC in Central today and took advantage of the steam room they have. I was sitting there alone and started wondering what the point of it was, besides dehydrating me. So I looked it up. Apparently it removes toxic waste from your body. Gross. Also, amazing. I wish I could bottle up my toxins and examine them (ohh that was the deodorant I use.. ooh! There's the deposit from the gasoline I inhaled!) Anyway, it was a good time for 5 minutes. I remember when I went to the BSC a few years back and was completely blown away.. but compaired to the BSC in Watertown, the one in Central is shizzz. Watertown is over twice as big, with a swimming pool, basketball court and individual tvs that are about three times the size as the ones in Central. I'm a gym snob, what can I say.

I went to the Garment District for the first time in months and discovered they had redone almost the entire inside. I managed to find two dresses, a sleaveless sweater, a sailboat shirt, a side buttoning light jacket and a striped brown scarf. Not bad!

Now I'm thinking of showering and departing again.. but not sure where to...

Derek is gonna be in town next week and we have the first Charm School and then it's totally MOM TIME. I think I love fall more than I realize.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home