music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, August 13, 2007

It's officially time for me to be getting into the shower, but I sorta have to share some pics from Peter and Alyssa's wedding. Although I was pretty nervous about it, the DJing went quite well and I realized that I got more satisfaction from getting some 60+ year olds to dance to James Brown than I ever have with getting drunk Great Scott patrons to dance to some indie dance crap (with the exception of Carl dancing to USE, that's always fun.)

The Commander's Mansion is a huge beautiful building that reminded me of where Patrick and Britney had their wedding.



As soon as they arrived I went through bouts of tearing up. I used to make fun of my mom for crying at weddings and there I was getting emotional at a reception. So embarassing! I haven't been to tons of weddings, but Alyssa was the prettiest bride I've seen.





Afterwards I jumped on the 70 and met Hunter for the Junior Senior show. Umm we ended up sorta drunk. Great idea!


This week is pretty low-key. Probably gonna hit up restaurant week. Probably gonna try to make my room look less embarassingly messy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home