music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm sorta run out of things to watch on TV Links. I'm watching re-runs of The Apprentice and scoffing at how much smarter I am than those Harvard Business School Grads. I mean, how hard is it to get some a-holes at Fred Meyer to sign up for a stupid Sam's Club Card. Fred Meyer is to my teenage years as Target is to my forever. Ahh. It would be an easy sell.

I have a new place lined up! I'll be living in Porter Square in a little over a month with Elinor, Caitlin and some mystery dude whose name I can't remember. I think the place will be dope once we slap some paint on it and whatnot. Plus with this whole "bike gang" rollin around these parts, maybe it's time to jump ship from Brookline/Allston.

I guess my mom is coming to visit in September. For like a week. That's a lot of mom time. Hopefully I can plan some sort of trip so we're only in Boston for a few days. Maybe a camping trip so something. Take a lil' ride on ye ol' commuter rail, who knows. She hasn't been to visit since the slightly disasterous visit 2 or so years ago. Disasterous because it was hot and we spent most of the time cleaning the Dot apartment so that she felt better about leaving me there. Ehhh.

Now I'm watching people walk on broken glass.

Another exciting Tuesday night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home