music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I just completed:

Whole wheat penne with roasted garlic, cherry tomato, onion, red pepper, green beens and spinach. I accidently bought blue cheese instead of gorgonzola. The blue is a little too pungent for this but I'm eating it on top anyway. Also made garlic bread with roasted garlic. Oh and a glass of red wine. Not bad for a Thursday. Keep in mind I'm wearing jean cut-offs and a tank top with a heart-shaped sunset spray painted on it. I can never quite get there, can I.

I think I gave myself a shitty haircut. I cut my bangs too short and then sort of shrugged my shoulders. I probably look like a crappy betty page, so basically me circa 1999. I'm sure it's not that bad, but it's more fun to think it is.

Did I mention how hot it is in this kitchen?! I would go in my room but it would mean laying on my bed to type which might make me comatose. I'm halfway there already.

Ahh time to get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home