music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I own a lot of stuff. Too much stuff. I threw some out but the rest needs to be stuffed into boxes. Many many boxes. I like moving alright, but I hate the packing part. I just like to unpack and put things in their new places.

And I'm watching Mutual Appreciation and it's making me want to tear my hair out. The weird tension betweeen Lawrence and Ellie and Allen is driving me nuts. NUTS! Aghghhgh. The dialogue is so natural which I enjoy but also drives me so crazy that I can't understand how I go through life not yelling at people for making vague incomplete sentences all the time. It's good though. I like it.

I also watched Tarnation the other night which made me nuts in a different way. I almost had to turn it off when his mother started dancing around with the pumpkin.

And I've got Danielson: A Family Movie, which will probably screw with me even more. Ahhhh.

Hunter bought his tickets to Seattle. He's coming to Seattle! Same dates as me. oOoOOoooo.

Also:
Junior Senior Saturday
Tokyo Police Club Sunday
Oh No Oh My Monday (might go)
Bishop Allen/Page France/The Teeth on Friday

And the beach!!! I'm gonna go to the beach in a couple weeks.

And then we're flying to NC to drive the new van up.

And then summer's over.

God my posting has gotten boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home