music machinery, verbal wizardry

Monday, September 03, 2007

Slumerville

I am typing from my new bedroom! It's green and white and the windows look out into the trees. Yesterday I spent a good 15 minutes gazing out the window by my bed and looking at the birds and feeling the breeze.

The last few days were spent moving and painting and organizing and hanging and exploring the neighborhood. I'm feeling good. Actually, I'm feeling great.

There's still loads of work to do, but it's nice to be above ground and in a new area. We can walk to Inman in 19 minutes. We spent some hours there with Hunter and Nate drinking beers at Buks last night.

This morning H and I tested out Neighborhood, which was amazing.. not only because they had grapes hanging from the "ceiling" outside, but because it was the best omelette I've had in a while. Must go back, several times.

Ahhhh. Everything seems to be on the up and up. Greenwood Terrace is gonna be good, I can feel it.


I would post pics but my batteries are dead. Can you handle the suspense?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home