music machinery, verbal wizardry

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I am about to fall over right now. Got home late from the BBQ and then fell into dreams about Bon Jovi and helicopter rides. First commute to job from new place. No more 66 or 70. THANK YOU. Must take nice clean shuttle with comfortable seats instead. Rough.

Went to gym. Got too many groceries to carry easily. Arms are still shaking. Dropped them off and then ran down to Walgreens.

Eyes heavy.. I believe it's time to hit the sack. At 10:20.

Getting up tomorrow for my final useless training session. That means 6:30 wake up.

Pics of new room of which I am so proud:











FFF is in town but I am bailing cause I'm an a-hole. Ohhh well.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Calley said...

That is like the nicest bedroom I've seen. Hardwood floors? the molding around the windows? you got to paint it? You're living the dream my friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home