music machinery, verbal wizardry

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

You Need Some Lessons on How to Get Me Off

This has to be real short cause I need to go dive into the shower, but yesterday was a great time even despite all the ridiculous a-holes in halloween costumes crowding everything.

Bands watched:
Birdmonster (uhh twice)
The Format
Matt Nathanson
The Trucks
Crystal Castles
Shout Out Out Out Out

Even though my deepest love goes to Birdmonster, Shout Out Out Out Out still get the award for Best Show of the Day. Justin Spindler gets the award for drunkest person at the Best Show of the Day.. err.. or maybe that girl that kept trying to get up on me. Hmm....

Ice Age is still stuck in my head.



Cakeshop is one sweaty basement...



The ladies of The Trucks..



Orange blob that is Shout Out Out Out Out...




Our party starts in a few hours. It's gonna be a good day today. I can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home