music machinery, verbal wizardry

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Electrolytes

Sorry for the lack of updates.. I had birthday happenings and now CMJ is on the way so I'm ecstactically pulling out my hair. Once I remember to upload my birthday pix (and once Thom Savant finally sends me our famed modeling-outside-Great-Scott pictures) I will do a proper run down of all the happenings of that evening. I promise. BRADEN I PROMISE, OKAY???

But before I forget..

This is tonight:




You can watch and listen to Birdmonster perform live and try their best not to move around too much/lose their headphones on Morning Becomes Ecclectic on KCRW here

This is next week:



Did you know there's a band called Inspect Her Gadget? Are you kidding me?!?!?!

OH! AND GO SEE EXTRA GOLDEN AT CMJ! I PROMISE YOU WILL LOVE THEM!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home