music machinery, verbal wizardry

Friday, September 22, 2006

Yawn Machine

Last night I met Laura at 1369 but didn't have any coffee, so I blame me falling asleep at 11pm while watching some people making a dinosaur out of rice crispie treats on the Food Network on that. Should have drank some coffee. Should have put up posters.

You know, because usually I stay up WAY past 11pm... no really.. I do.. no really..

But yes, I did pick up the HD posters and they look pretty great, although I wish I would have splurged and gotten a lot more of the full color version cause they look way better than the ones I had printed on "Ultra Orange" paper, but oh well.

Anyway, I plan on flyering the drunks at tonight's 90's night at Commonground, which I know for a fact plays Harvey Danger. Perhaps I will even go in myself. Perhaps I will dance. Perhaps not.

Nate gave me a hug before I went to work this morning. He's my roommate and I haven't seen him in nearly a week.

Here's some cute baby goats:



When I was a kid, we lived with this family while our house was getting build. They lived on this farm-type land which was sorta awkward to mow, so they bought a goat to keep the grass from getting too long. Her name was Marcy and she would get real crazy and gallop around the porch and climb on top of my dad's car. Me and my brother used to try to feed her cheese wrapped in leaves, but she wouldn't eat it. I think I've told this story before.

That farm house was the same place where I ran full speed into an electrical fence. I do not recommend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home